Custom Search

Thursday, April 8, 2010

My interest wakes up: so what i did was..

i searched about blogging the following day, and i fused it with money making (what i've heard for the last 4 years), so i come up with a question in my mind ''how to make a blog that earns money?'' I type the exact question in google search and good thing, i found answers to my questions. So, from that certain site, i followed step by step guide on how to create a blog.

Step 1. I created a google account

Step 2. I did go to blogger.com, then click create a blog and I fill up the form.

Step 3. I Set up my blog, assign an available domain name for my blog eg. www.quicktips4tech for custom domain. and then I publish it, I post enough contents for my blog and furnish my blog with the necessary gadgets or widgets

then my blog was ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment